This training is for professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, clinical psychologists, clinical social workers, physicians and nurse practitioners.
The 4-day intensive training is a helpful overview for clinicians (nurses, psych NPs, therapists, physicians (from all specialties) interested in incorporating ketamine assisted therapy into their practice. This also includes an optional experiential experience.
Training dates options:
June 8-11, 2023
Location: Sioux City, IA
$2299.00 for medical providers.
$1799.00 for non medical clinicians (therapists).
A $500.00 deposit is required upon booking your reservation.
Due to COVID-19, space is limited to 6 participants per training. Vaccination proof is not required. However, it is required that you have not had recent exposure and are not symptomatic when attending the training.
By doing this training, you will gain an understanding of
- Ketamine dosing, therapeutic approaches and contraindications.
- Mindset and setting for psychotherapeutic ketamine sessions in practice.
- The importance of preparation and integration.
- Up-to-date research on ketamine mechanism of action and psychotherapeutic use.
- Safely implementing ketamine-assisted therapy into your practice.
“Out beyond ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.” Rumi